The following household furniture, furnishings and appliances personally used by the
debtor are exempt from process provided their aggregate fair market value does not exceed
four thousand dollars:
1. One kitchen and one dining room table with four chairs each, plus one
additional chair for each dependent of the debtor who resides in the household if the
debtor and dependents exceed four in number.
2. One living room couch.
3. One living room chair, plus one additional chair for each dependent of the
debtor who resides in the household.
4. Three living room coffee or end tables.
5. Three living room lamps.
6. One living room carpet or rug.
7. Two beds, plus one additional bed for each dependent of the debtor who resides
in the household.
8. One bed-table, dresser and lamp for each bed allowed by paragraph 7.
9. Bedding for each bed allowed by this section.
10. Pictures, oil paintings and drawings, drawn or painted by debtor and family
portraits in their necessary frames.
11. One television set or radio or stereo.
12. One radio alarm clock.
13. One stove.
14. One refrigerator.
15. One washing machine.
16. One clothes dryer.
17. One vacuum cleaner.
Text current through end of 1998.